Reflection on The Dot by Peter H. Reynolds

 

I really enjoyed reading The Dot because I think it is something a lot of children, and even adults, can relate to. There are a few messages behind this simple story that I think allow the story to leave an impression on everyone. One of which is just simply trying and believing in yourself. As I made my own version of a dot, I was unsure of what I wanted to create and how it would turn out. Rather than sitting and looking at a blank canvas, I chose to go with the first idea that popped in my head-rainbow dots. I thought this was a small, fun project to do and could be a great way to bring art into any classroom without students feeling overwhelmed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting to Know Me!

Frederick by Leo Lionni

Miss Malarkey Doesn't Live in Room 10 by Judy Finchler